The Best Way on How to Have a Home Air Conditioning Repair by Self
AC (Air Conditioning) become popular to used right now. The used of AC itself is cooling the room that can be manage its temperature as well as we need. But the problem arise when AC doesn’t work as its function. The most usual problem which usually happen for home air conditioning is that the room doesn’t cool while the AC system is running well. Actually, the best solution is don’t be panic. Because ther are some tips on how to have a home air conditioning repair, before inviting the technician. For that, bellows are some tips for you:
The Best Tips of Home Air Conditioning Repair
Check the control remote setting
In this case, you must check wether the control remote setting is in correct setting or not. The first tips that you must do for home air conditioning repair here, is by checking on the mode button. To set the air bellows, the mode on control remote must be in (cool) or (auto) setting. Make sure also that it is not in (an) mode, because this mode can’t blow a cool air, it is only blow the air, which come from the blower.
If this problems arise, so the sign is that the compressor doesn’t work, because only outdoor fan which is turning. In this case there are to ways on home air conditioning repair, those are checking on electric flow or refrigerant pressure in the duct.
The compressor is normal, but outdoor fan doesn’t work
There are three ways to have home air conditioning repair like this, those are:
- Check on motor fan bearing wether fast turning or not.
- Check on the outdoor fan capasitor wether still in good condition or not.
- If there is no problem on those components above, so the other problem is maybe is on its inside fan motor, just like breaking or burning on its winding.
Outdoor fan or its capasitor does not work
This kind of problem is usually happend also, so the tips for having a home air conditioning repair are as following bellows:
- The outdoor fan or compressor usually need for about three minutes after indoor has been “on” to have an operation.
- Check on this thermistor.
- Re-check on remote control setting mode.
- Check electricity connection that connect indoor and outdoor.
Checking on the napple wether
The fifth tips on home air conditioning repair is by checking on the napple wether there is a fog or not. It is used to check wether there is any leak on the system or not.
AC is working normally, but the room does not cool much
The tips to fix this problem are as follows:
- The first thing you should do for home air conditioning repair here is by checking on the electricity flow and refrigerant pressure is in standard or not.
- Check on its system pressure by using charging manifold wether the pressure is appropriate or not.
Those are the tips to have a self AC repairing fo you. Don’t let yourself to spend much money to pay home air conditioning repair if you can do it by yourself.